In Private lessons we:
- Work with your unique learning style to help you create the mind/body connections to give you better physical control
- You will learn at your own pace instead of being tied to group dynamic
- Choose the time that works best for your schedule
- Focus on your own priorities, whether that includes normalizing your general condition after an injury, or focusing the workout on specific strength or flexibility goals
- In your Private lessons your teacher will help you take the small steps that lead you to your goals, and challenge your coordination, memory function and strength for a sustainable workout.
We will give you the tools to firm up your core, counter the effect of working at a desk, or take your sport to the next level. We teach a learnable workout on the Reformer and Mat, so you can get measurable progress.
Private Lessons are scheduled throughout all hours of operation from 7am until 7:30pm weekdays and by appointment on the weekends. Call us to talk about the schedule, or email with your available times and we will help you develop a schedule. You can also check our online scheduler for openings, however we will book appointments based on request.
Duets – a Private Lesson shared by two friends – may also be scheduled.